In order to provide you with the most effective treatment possible, our dentist uses Panorex X-Rays. The Panorex system gives Dr. Raju Dhariwal a complete view of your mouth and teeth and the surrounding areas, and it has a number of uses. You can experience the benefits of panoramic X-rays in Elk Grove, California. Call Camden Dental Care at 916-686-2888 today to plan your visit.
It is essential that our dentist evaluate and diagnose your oral health accurately so that you can receive the best care possible. One of the high-quality tools we utilize to accomplish this is panoramic X-rays. Standard X-rays, which are called bitewing X-rays, allow us to view a few teeth and the supporting bone. On the other hand, we can view the full lower and upper dental arches with panoramic X-rays. This includes all of the teeth, the upper and lower jawbones, and the nearby facial structures.
We may use panoramic X-rays to:
- Diagnose impacted teeth, including wisdom teeth
- Assess the need for orthodontics
- Examine the development of gum disease
- Examine the TMJ and diagnose TMJ disorder
- Plan dental implant placement
- Detect oral cancer
- Find cavities and other dental issues
- Detect tumors, cysts and abscesses
- Evaluate the scope of facial trauma and dental trauma
We encourage you to call our office to learn more and book your next appointment with our team.